Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October 30, 1975: Thursday

Today was totally null. I hardly remember what went on. We took all the trash off the porch and put it in the Bio-lab dumpster. But that was in the afternoon.

Oh. I did the statistics for the photo micron sizer. Made up a bunch of bar graphs. Looks O.K. But Peter will have to tell me if I did it right.

Mac Center called us to meet a helo from 1A with rare biological specimens. It was two bag loads of trash. Stupid helo pilots.

Took the Japanese over to Scott Base again. Took pictures of Mount Terror and the pressure ridges. 587 is almost gone. Needs to be fixed.

Got two books at the library, Penmarric, the one that Marilyn read, and Cosell by Cosell.

Took me four hours to write a letter to Deb. Pretty spacey job with all the interruptions. Cal took me to Mac Center for Henry’s radio sched, so I’ll know what to do. This was in the single sideband room. Mac Center is an office with a guy sitting behind a desk. Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz for some reason.

Didn’t feel like writing to Joy. That needs thought. Sat around Mike’s room telling stories.

Bio-Mike and Janelle had a misunderstanding. I’m sure I’ll get the full story later. I guess I’m going on the helo tomorrow to help Cal with the surveying.

No comments: