Monday, November 27, 2006

September 13, 1975: Saturday

Slept ‘til eleven. All right!

I guess we’re going out to the Erebus Ice Tongue on Monday. We’ll have to get ready tomorrow. I put up the pictures I’ve developed in the hallway of the lab. Looks official. I get to use the lab’s Cannon camera. Cal’s going to teach me how to make thin sections with the rocks we got at Marble Point.

Pete screwed up in the darkroom. I went over and got things straightened. I’d forgotten how much fun it was to teach people how to make pictures.

Snooped around the Special Services Building. Nothing worth fussing over.

Dan brought a guitar down. Even let me play with it. I needed that. He had it tuned for playing lead, DADDAD. He let me retune it to EADGBE. I need practice.

We got these new red suits to wear instead of wind pants and parka.

Went down to listen to the Mad Dog Jack Radio Program. He had Dr. Treves as his guest. I could get to like it, if it weren’t for his Country Music. I found where my music’s stored. Tim’s got a program tomorrow. I think I’ll go down and help him.

No comments: